(Because who doesn’t love a list?)
2. I am now following Chip Coffey on Twitter. Awesome!
3. Sons of Anarchy 90 minute episode tonight. (I also follow Kurt Sutter on Twitter)
4. HARD TO HOLD releases in 13 days!
5. I have a case of Diet Dr. Pepper. (it’s the little things)
6. For Nano-ish – I need 3K today. I need 5K but would take 3K. It’s been days of, working / writing all day only to have word count remain the same – this happens when I have to put the mess together, revise scenes / rewrite, etc. So in the end, it’ll be a stronger mess but I really like to see the word count piling up. That should start to happen now.
7. HARD TO HOLD releases in 13 days! (can’t say this one enough)
8. I was informed that the Hold trilogy sold to Germany! Gus is taking credit for this, since he is of German descent, as is Zoo.
9. This prompts my mother to ask why my 3rd Blaze has not sold to Italy yet when the first two did. Do you want me to call them, she asks. Um, no. Please. The episode where Marie (from Everybody Loves Raymond) calls the FBI about Robbie’s job springs to mind.
10. HARD TO HOLD. 13 days. Panic begins to set in…(did I tell you that when my mom offered to let a relative know when the book hit stores, the relative said, ah, it’s okay – we’re not big readers.) Dude, seriously, you cannot make this stuff up.