Tessa Radley tagged me with this a long time ago (she writes for Silhouette Desire and her first and second releases coincided with mine in April and June!)â€¦
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I think everyone and their motherâ€™s done this one already, so no tags. And Iâ€™ve done a lot of similar-ish memes, so Iâ€™m hoping this is new stuffâ€¦
1. Iâ€™ve never seen a full episode of Buffy or Angel. This, in turn, horrifies Larissa, who sent me a couple of her precious Buffy seasons (which are mingling happily with Road House in my drawer) on DVD and is begging me to watch them. Which is why I put this one first because memes should be fun! Oh, but I have seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer movie! (she’s totally glaring at me right now – I can feel it.)
2. Keeping with the movie theme, Iâ€™ve never seen any of the Rocky movies.
3. I have no sense of direction â€“ my motto is, whatever way Iâ€™m facing is north. Needless to say, I might not be the person you should listen to if you ever hear me say, I know exactly where that is…
4. Iâ€™ve never held my pen correctly in my left hand, which is my writing hand.
5. My latest iTunes purchases: Midnight Train to Georgia, Wanted Dead or Alive (the Chris Daughtry version) and Unwritten.
6. I’m an only child.
7. When I was pregnant, I wanted to know the sex of the baby and Zoo didn’t. So we agreed that I could know and just not tell him. It worked out well, because he really didn’t want to know, but it drove everyone else crazy.
8. I like to know the end of the movie before I see it. Mainly, this is for self-preservation purposes so I don’t end up at the end of a movie like The Perfect Storm thinking, when are the rescue boats coming?
So, like I said earlier, I won’t tag you, but if you’ve got any random fact or habit you’d like to share here, go for it! If it’s something that could possibly drive Larissa even a little bit crazy, that would be excellent…