1. First name? Stephanie
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes
4. When did you cry last? I’m going through major house construction and living with my parents. I’m lucky it doesn’t happen daily.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chocolate. What? You can’t have that for lunch?
7. What is your birth date? March 26th. Aries, baby.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Depends on who you ask…I’m sure there are a lot of them.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Well, since Larissa is eerily like me, and she’s friends with me, I guess the answer is yes.
10. Do you have a journal? I used to, but now this is my main source of journaling. I find it keeps me from whining too much. (stop laughing)
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Moi? *blinks innocently*
13. Would you bungee jump? Never. I don’t have a very good sense of equilibrium – escalators can throw me off. I blame it on being ambidexterous.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
15. Do you think that you are strong? I know I’m strong.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip, Baskin Robbins
17. Shoe Size? 8
18. Red or pink? I like to decorate with red, dress my daughter in pink, but I pretty much wear black. Or gray when I want to be colorful.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My impatience.
20. Who do you miss most? My friend Christina – I don’t see her nearly as often as I’d like, and since we used to work together, I’m used to seeing her a lot more.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to answer? Of course. And I’ll stalk them until they do.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pajama Bottom, Old Navy, with the word, kiss, all over them. No shoes. Or socks.
23. What are you listening to right now? After Midnight by Eric Clapton
24. Last thing you ate? 2 peanut butter Oreos
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black. Or gray.
26. What is the weather like right now? Recovering from a storm – so it’s cool, still a bit windy and rainy.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? The husband
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their personalities. I’m not visual, so I go by vibes and first impressions. I’m usually right.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? You bet!! She’s a great writer and generous in her knowledge with her online buds.
30. Favorite Drink? Diet. Coke. By the gallon.
31. Favorite sport? Tennis.
32. Hair Color? Most people will say black. I say dark, dark brown.
33. Eye color? Brown.
34. Do you wear contacts? No. Glasses when I drive, though, or else I see shadows and think they’re people.
35. Favorite Food? Besides all dessert fods? You mean, like real food? That’s hard. I love Indian food. And Mexican Food. I like pretty much food. And chocolate.
36. Last movie you watched? I saw Gone in 60 Seconds the other night – first time ever. It’s sort of in my, could’ve been awesome, movie list.
37. Favorite day of the year? Like, this year? or any year? (am I making this more complicated than it’s supposed to be?)…
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? These days, happy ending are far preferable.
39. Summer or Fall? Fall.
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses. Lots of them.
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate cake. Or yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Cece and Raine both need to respond – remember, I will stalk them.
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? *see above*
44. What Books Are You Reading? Right now I’m just finishing an Angela Knight and a Kinley MacGregor.
45. Whatâ€™s on your mouse pad? It’s all packed away now, but it might be one from Dell.
46. What Did You Watch Last Night? Reruns of Sex and The City.
48. Favorite Sounds? Anything from the four year old. There was a year or so when she had a trach and couldn’t make any sounds, so her voice is always wonderful to me. Even at 3 am.
47. Favorite Smell? Yummy coffee. A clean house.
50. Favorite animal. Dogs.
51. Whatâ€™s the farthest youâ€™ve been from home? Africa
52. Do you have a special talent? Does nagging count?