Rules of tag:
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas..
5. Tag five people to do the same.
My sentence: I’ve been over this before – I do NOT like the unexpected.
Heh – good to see nothing much has changed around here. I was talking about my horoscope. Why are Aries supposed to like change?
Anyway, while I’m meme-ing, I’ll do the other one I found on Jaq’s blog:
For this Google game, here’s what you do: enter your name into Google followed by the word “needs,” and record your top 5 funniest results. In other words, enter “[your name] needs” If your name is John, enter “John needs” etc. You get it. Post your top fives in the comments or on your own blog.
I just picked the first five that came up:
1. Stephanie needs a strong manly shoulder to lean on (preferably an alpha one)
2. Stephanie needs some help (yes. always)
3. Stephanie needs to buy up all of their companyâ€™s stock (that would work for me)
4. Stephanie needs to post some of the “Excel Sonnets” (sounds exciting – now, if I only I knew how to work excel)
5. Stephanie needs Ranger’s savvy and expertise (I’ll take Ranger – not a problem.)
It’s pouring here again today, and it’s supposed to rain until at least Saturday. Normally, that’s perfect writing weather for me. if I could shake this damned migraine, I’d be set. I’ve printed out the draft of BOL and I’m ready for a read-through later on today. And I’ve started more on After Midnight. But I still need to finish revising TOD. So many goals…