Last 3 books read:
Hot Target by Suzanne Brockmann
Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The Survivor’s Club by Lisa Gardner
Last 3 google searches that led people to my blog:
1. world record grouper
2. rules organizing clothes closet
3. love scene songs
3 Things people have said to me recently that drive me crazy:
1. What do you mean you have nothing to say? You’re a writer.
2. Fill this card in for me — you’re the writer.
3.(said looking at hardcopy of ms) – Did you really write all of this?
Last 3 TV shows watched: (I refuse to count Sesame Street)
1. American Idol
2. Law & Order
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
3 things I must do today that I’d rather bang my head against the keyboard than do:
1. Return phone calls (why can’t everyone have email?)
3. that’s already two too many annyoying things for one day
*Last 3 lines written on current WIP:
She wasn’t going to leave and he wasn’t going to get any answers with her here. He needed to let it go for the sake of his partner.
He almost laughed at the irony.
(*disclaimer: I didn’t say they were good 3 lines– I said they were the last 3 lines written. At 3am)
I might have just annoyed myself with this list, but I can’t be sure without sufficient coffee. Sorry — have no idea where it came from. Lack of sleep, perhaps?